Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Love(s) of My Life

Listening to: Nothing
Feeling: A little sleepy


Don't you just love Friday night
s? It's the beginning of a great day. Yes, it's Saturday.

It give
s me that tingly feeling that starts from my toes and I crinkle my nose. The feeling always shows. Will be a happy, happy weekend. Caden's full moon party. (Wait for 'em pictures!!!) Going up to the hilltop for drinks again... A full sunday without thinking about anything else! Love, love, love!

Anyway, I am terribly addicted to thi
s game...



I know, I know it'
s an old one but I only had time to start on it after God Of War... It is terribly idiotic and nonsensical but hey, it makes me sleepy!

I am al
so addicted to this extremely

hot



funny



incredibly sexy



MAN.



Did I
say sexy? Hot? Funny, Witty & Intelligent? And he's a MAN?

God, how am I ever gonna get a boyfriend if my idea of a man i
s Gerry Butler?

And with the
se blessed images in my head, I will continue Me & My Katamari.

Good night and happy weekend!


3 comments:

yi.ma.nn. said...

...."Flower heart".

U removed nagase - kun 's picture omg.
wuah bring me bring me. lOL

Pinkity said...

=.= Nagase-kun will always have a place in my heart.

yi.ma.nn. said...

uwah... xiu wan teng..
cheng!