Saturday, April 16, 2005

Why am I here?

Listening to: Maroon Five-She will be loved
Feeling: Sleepy and yuckyuckyuckky~

Ugh, why am I here even today? Yawn~ It is a Saturday and tomorrow is the company trip to Cherating, here I am working again. Had beens taying back the past couple of days and I am starting to feel as though I live here. I should bring my sleeping bag, toothbrush, the works here. So sucky. 'Nuff bitchings

Listening to: Frou Frou-Breathe in

Was a long yet short week. Felt as though mornings melted into nights and the week was one very long and fucked up day. Hitler was not around so I had to take care of so many things alone. Late late nights in the office, 3 hour sleep, too much coffee and cigarettes will only lead to death, now I know. I have eyebags from hell and pimples are coming, I can hear them calling and trying to pop out. Man I need some sleep. ugh... Still waiting for my designer to come and he says that he has to leave at 1. It is already 1142am. Guess he won't be coming anyway~ =_=;

No comments: