Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Promises

Listening to: ZzzZzZZ
Feeling: Abit sein la!

Hmm when was the last time I blogged? Man... time flies when you're having fun for real! Many things happened. Again I promise to bitch blog about it when time comes.

Having a ball at my new workplace. I really like working at Bintang. I do my work, I finish, I go home.

I am turning into some sort of a workaholic. I wanna save save save money and show some people that I am capable or ya know, even more capable than any of them can ever be.

Unhappy times, but when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!

Am looking forward to our August holiday in the highlands. It will be 3 days worth of not doing anything.

Meanwhile Aunty Jackie, Victor & Nicholas' are back from Holland. Can't remember when was the last time they were here.

It's gonna be a crazy week again! It's a 4 story weekend!

More soon!

P/s: Guess who is doing manga reviews? *^-^*

No comments: