Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...

Listening to: Michael Buble - Home
Feeling: Like I couldn't sleep


I know I've neglected this for much too long when my ONE reader complains about the lack of updates.

Drama, sorry... but you know it gets crazy here in the office.

Yeah, so much had happened and nothing had happened. I don't even know where to start. I haven't even finished my Mauritius post. It's sitting there forlornly in the 'Forgotten' bin. Maybe one day I'll get to it. Maybe...

And I'm still not asleep now because of something that I had been thinking about... For the longest time. After a long talk with Seems today I finally came to terms that I could not forget about SD6. Weird huh? It has been so long since this person actually got a mention in my life.

I could not forget but I should forgive and start moving forward. Made me feel so much more happier. My heart is now free again to love without any cautions. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. These words have so much more meaning now... Thanks to Seems, I understand now.

I shall work at this and hopefully, just maybe, who knows? Who knows?

3 comments:

Lrong Lim said...

Thanks for spending time with us when we were in KL... am very busy myself here, but still, life is good...

shervoux said...

oohhh is this about the current you-know-who?? does it feel good that you are now proud to admit that you like him??

Pinkity said...

Lrong-san - You don't know how much it means to me that you had taken an hour or two out of your precious time here to meet up. We shall do that again the next time you're back! Hope to hear from you soon!

G - Yes thank you very much. It does feel so much better now that I can say his name and feel like, OK, I do like him... Tho the name shall never be mentioned here. Thank you...