Thursday, October 04, 2007

You know what happens next when Pink starts listening to sappy songs...

Listening to: Sarah McLachlan - I Love You
Feeling: Confused


I've been listening to realllllllyyy sappy shit. Playlist consist of

All Sarah McLachlan songs.
Fish Leong Love Parade songs
Yubiwa - Maaya Sakamoto
Shall we talk? - Eason Chen
Bic Runga - Sway
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
Jewel - Foolish Games
Katherine McPhee - Over It
Jewel - You were meant for me
Madonna - Take a bow
Madonna - Rain
Madonna - something to remember
Babyface - Everytime I close my eyes
Jesse McCartney - Just so you know
Augustana - Boston
The Corrs - Don't say you love me

OHMANNNN I need help!

3 comments:

daniel henry said...

it's a trend!!! cuz i feel the same!!!
oh singing BLUES...
try erique's latest... somebody's me...
OOoOOoooooooo~ i so hear yousss...
MAN we are SO IN TREND!!!

Pinkity said...

LOL... I rather be out of trend then.. hurhurhur

daniel henry said...

OH you see YOU SEE!!!
it's a trend!!!
cus i also want to be out dated!!!
OMFG!
it's amazing!!!
we are such trend starters!!!
HAHAHAHA
totally avant garde man!
that's hwat!