Tuesday, October 09, 2007

茉莉花

Listening to: 梁靜茹 - 第三者
Feeling: A tad sad


Just finished watching The Lake House at Seem's place and am now in a slightly emo mood.

I wish all love will be as romantic. And everyone would be as patient. And love would be kind.

Is it that hard?

NicBoy says that we're all good people. Why do bad things only happen to good people. Why good people like us have to suffer and cry in the name of love? Why wouldn't that someone pick us? We are good people right?

Right?

Right????

Fish Leong sings

'You said I'm a nice person, better than anyone. If there's anyone suitable for me, please introduce this person to me. But if I'm such a good person, why wouldn't you want me? Why not me?" *Mo Li Hua*

If I'm such a good person...

Why?

2 comments:

Little Prince said...

let's be bad. be real BAD! maybe that's the new trend! we must... get with the program!!!
BAD IS THE NEW BLACK.
say it nicole.
say it!

Anonymous said...

Like you said, Miss Lum, we just gotta be patient.

Have a little patience & love yourself. I think we gotta love ourselves first before expecting someone to fall for us.

=D Miss ya!