Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My very first...

Listening to: Phantom of the Opera - Prima Donna
Feeling: Sniffy



Urhmm.. This is like the first time I'm doing a meme.. And I got tagged by Juan god knows when. Ever since I've started working at the new place, it has been crazy... OKOK, I shouldn't be making excuses for this.. Here we go!!!!

1. Name one of the actor of the old days that you missed the most
Uhrmm.. Can't remember his name, but that uncle from Full House? The one with dark hair? Was it Uncle Jessie? Ohman, he was hot.. whaahha

2. Name a cartoon of the old old days
Jem and the Holograms!!!

3. Name a singer/group of the old days
Erm, Madonna?!?

4. Band of the old days
New Kids on the Block?

5. TV Series of the old days
I dream of Jeannie? Love that show!!!

6. Actress of Old Days
That chick from I dream of Jeannie (you're rite Juan!)

7. Fashion of Old Days that you miss the most
Uh.. NOTHING! Ewww padded shoulders are like ick ick ick

8. Movie of Old Days
Labyrinth! I love that show. So freaky. Now only I realized that it was Jennifer Connelly and David Bowie.. weird. Also, of course la, Sound of Music

9. Music Video of Old Days
Anything with Michael Jackson

10. Coolest Song of Old Days
Uhm... Scream by Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson!

*evil laughter*

Now, I'm gonna tag

Joe, you're up!
Uh, Joe from Joe's Crashpad too!!!
And Lrong too if you can just humor me...
YEWS!!

Enjoy!!!!!

2 comments:

JoeC said...

Hey girl, thx for the tag, will do it over the weekend cuz need to refresh my memory and do a great one for ya. Cheers!

Pinkity said...

Hey no worries babes!!! Take your time!!!