Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Easy come, easy go

Listening to: Mika Nakashima - Glamorous Sky
Feeling: Half dead


Just got back from the office and I am so god damned sleepy but I just have to do this before I drop dead on my bed.

It's been nearly a month since I've last blogged and I would like to announce that FunFun and her boy broke up about 3 days ago. It's fast I know, but I guess that's how relationships that had started off with uncertainty go. Whatever she had experienced, I feel as though I could relate to it. It kind of reminded me of Moo. Ah.. it's just one of those days when you feel nostalgic. I feel like killing him again.

Heard from Kst that day that he is playing the field again. Made me feel like sitting on him while slapping him. Meanwhile, FunFun can wear her nice Nine West stilettos and kick/stomp/pierce/ball his eyes out. Ah.. revenge is a dish best served cold. I like. I feel extremely nostalgic, so sue me!

FunFun will live on definitely, with the help of her sisters... (that means Sarah N, G and me!)

No comments: