Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So many things, so little time

Listening to: Yuna Ito - Endless Story
Feeling: Blog-xited


After posting the previous post, I feel the need to blog. There are so many things to update. Me and Gem's birthday, our trip to Melaka, work, my crazy neighbor, our upcoming trip to Pulau Kapas, ups and downs for the past month and things like that.

I swear when I get the chance I will be uploading all my pictures into flickr.com it will be a long, long post...

But I feel that I need to explain why I had not been blogging for such a long time. And since this involves work, this post will most prolly turn out to be some bitch rant about work. *consider yourself warned*

So I had so busy I hardly had time to think. Ever since last month, I had been in charge of styling all feature columns which will make me, Head Slave? Basically I need to collect all the clothes needed for the people interviews and stuff like that. Now Bitch-Chin before you say anything, I need to stress I have my regular 9 columns (now 11) columns to hand in and do keep in mind that I am handling nearly 5 feature shoots plus 2 shoots that is mine. On top of all that, the returning, the loaning and the shit-picking up. All mine too! Oh if not for the love of my job, I would have killed myself.

Argh... To have time to blog is more like a luxury to me. Sigh.. I would love to have time to sleep, more money to use and more holidays.

I am so tired my bitch juice is running dry. I need another cigarette. Laterz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. welcome to the after world of glamour.
word verification : afbeix

Pinkity said...

Oh wise one.. please tell me how you cope with it! I am so dying now...

Anonymous said...

heavens would know... i use speed to kill sleep! hahahaha...

i just had a 60 hours of no sleep shoot... continous back to back shooting since tuesday ah... i was a walking talking zombie for jye shen's shoot... so grouchy to the photographer who took ages to shoot... but it all ended up well... how i did/do it? i've no freaking idea how i survived walking talking...
GOSH*

what a long word!!! gljgmmvy