Monday, June 01, 2009

Otanjyoubi Omedetou!

Listening to: Joss stone - The Chokin' Kind
Feeling: Extra weepy

After bitching some some, let me blog about my bday celebrations... tee hee

Celebration 1~
zozo,
seems, loshy threw me and jojo a pool party. Well, it was supposed to be a pool party in lolo's place, but it rained. so in the end, we settled for pot luck. I miss them!!! Zozo made pasta. she should cook all the time. It was so fucking good!!!

Celebration 2~
Went out with co.bday girl, Gem for a countdown and Big D, Panda, mama
san and Vnie joined us! Got mighty embarrassed by their lovely and loud Bday song singalong outside starfucks. Loverly!

Celebration 3~
The big day~ Went for Jap cla
ss and sensei got me a amamori. For love, she says. Koi no kami sama... Onegaishimasu! Big D, Panda, mamasan, Vnie, Eunice, Eleen, Jhan bought me Korean food... Protein ma~ Wanted to go home and sleep initially but Panda asked... and I thought, what the hey... turned out to be a wonderful day!

Celebration 4~
Fun, Jye, Nini, DickON, Zoey and
sarah brought me and Gem out for dinner at Bijou. I LOVE BIJOU! I love them all too... But all love for Fun and Jye who pooled money to sponsor me a DsLite in Pink. LOVE ALL AROUND!

Celebration 5~
Wa
s supposed to go to the Butterfly Park with Nicmylifebouy, Joethecarebear, Taniaprincess, Bryanthecleobachelor and Ollietheconfusedstarfish but due to the crappy haze, adjourned to Delicious in 1utama. Will not give up in my quest to wear my pink floppy hat so we promised to make another date after the haze clears.

Apart from di
scussions about getting me a tuna cake, I had a loverly bday!! OK, well the tuna cake wasn't that bad... but I'll remember that for a long time! I'm 27! 3 more years to go!

Love to everyone who wi
shed me!

I know I have not been po
sting as much as I should but laptop is pooping on me. Battery died and I am just lazy to reset the damn time everytime I bloody switch the laptop on. Now contemplating if I should get a desktop before we move to ODHPW. Initial plan was to wait till I'm all settled in and for me to get a desktop but now I'm praying that MaccyBaby will last till then.

Finger
s all crossed.

Blog more.

Live long and pro
sper. *randomness, but I'm in love with spock. Bite my earsss!!*squeeelllllls*

No comments: