Monday, January 02, 2006

Ouch... I've been spanked

Listening to: Beyonce - Check on it
Feeling: The ouchies


Yikes... I should have known it. Submitted my blog for a spanking to www.italk2much.com and this is what I've got in return...


"I don’t know what’s worse, the product-pimping posts with no words at all (as shown in recent entries), the paragraphs of crap upon crap found in the archives, the default pink Blog template, or the LiveJournalesque “listening to/feeling” garbage at the top of each post.

I guess Pinkity is a writer in Malaysia, but all I see is pink...and broken English...and more pink...and a font that’s too small and too hard to read...and pink."

That was painful.. heheh.. But I like it.. Wahahhahaha I am a SM person...

5 comments:

JoeC said...

hey, i saw that! well, guess ya one pink sm pinky person eh? well, not too bad, ya got a neutral review, which is no negative spank, like i did but submit mine for round 2, hehehe.

you blog on, girl and blog strong, semoga berjaya! Cheers!

Pinkity said...

I've got no spanks and a neutral review? Aights... I din't know that.... Hehehe... thanks for pointing that out!!! :p

Anonymous said...

i don't know which is worst... you sending your site to be bitched by bitches and net whores... or you going back to that site to say thank you and apologize!!!

*word verification dqksoc*

JoeC said...

oye, went to friendster today, drop by for smoke drinks and take in the ambiance of peace and quiet.... nice. Also saw teh photo wall, and the three picture of you too!

Cheers!

Pinkity said...

Hey, I was there too yesterday. Was there from 9.30 till 12. Where were you? Hehehe... Oh man, I should update my blog more but am just too busy and tired to do so... Hopefully it'll be better after this week :) Visit Friendster more often!!!