Saturday, September 30, 2006

Samsung SGH E500

Listening to: Theme from My Sassy Girl - I Believe
Feeling: Much better!



A few months ago I got Samsung to send me their latest mobile for a review and they sent me their latest SGH E500

SGH-E500-2

It's been two months now and they have yet to ask for it to be sent back. wahhahah... Looks like I'm gonna have more fun with it.

A colleague asked me that day of what I thought about my latest toy and I have to say that Samsung is getting better with their interface. I won't mind getting a Samsung the next time I am buying a phone that's for sure...

My favorite function in the phone is the Mosiac Shots.

What the...
Sarah N: That day I saw Pink digging her nose... Damn disgusting!!!

Dragon Tiger Gate!
In cinemas nationwide, Pink, SarahN and Kst in their latest movie Dragon Tiger Gate!

kat2nham
Ham:I think of Kat everyday!!

I heart this phone and will be kinda sad when I return it. The only thing I can't take is the fact that it's so aunty.. Sigh.. The silver one's kinda cool... Shall be considering it! :p

2 comments:

Anna-Rina said...

eh ask them to give you for free laaa since you blog about it. hehehehee...

Pinkity said...

Wahhh so nice mer? Not everyone as nice as Adidas ok? *winkwink*

heheheh :p