Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gamarjobat

Listening to: Melanie C feat Left Eye Lopez - Never be the same again
Feeling: Tired as usual



Just got back from Gamarjobat . Fantastic, fantastic damn effing fantastic. 2 man show, no props, no dialouge... Just damn good acting skills with absolute fantastic comic timing...

Seriously, miss this and regret until next year OK.... I was laughing so hard I couldn't see what they were doing cause my eyes were closed! Tears streaming down my face and mouth agape. A nice sight that is~

They will be performing at Bangsar Actor's Studio until the first week of Feb so, JUMP now and check out www.gardnerandwife.com for their sched!

Go watch this and understand what art is alright?

Meanwhile I shall stop writing nonsense and go to bed before my laptop starts emitting smoke from my crazy rants...

BTW, Joethecarebear... it was crazy bumping into you because the man sitting behind you was like thinking I am trying to hit on him when I was doing the eye over the room.. Man... my skankiness never fail to amaze me~

No comments: