Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My get rich quick scheme

Listening to: Timbaland feat Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake - Give it to me
Feeling: Like I really need to go out soon


I'm due for my little catch up session with Charlene but I really have to spit this out first risk me forgetting all about it.

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page, you'll see I've joined the rest of the world and submitted myself to the temptations of Adsense.

I've totally forgotten about that due to the change of layout. So today as I was scrolling, I saw it, remembered and decided to log in to my account to check if I've made any moolah from Adsense...

Guess how much I scored?








You won't believe this...








RM0.10

I'm not shitting you... I'm fucking serious. And I had this god damned thing for more than half a year I think.

RM0.10?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What the...

*Sputters*

I would have gotten more than that if I would have stood at the KLCC LRT station, put a hat in front of me and start singing off key!

Shits.

More to come laterz

No comments: