Monday, May 23, 2005

Birthday Blues


Birthday Bouquet

Listening to: Natalie Merchant - One Fine Day

My lovely colleagues got me this for my birthday (though it was a week early) and I was freaking delighted. Hehe.. It has to be freaking because this is the first time I have received anything like this. Thank god I remembered to take a picture of this because when I came back to work the next day, all the balloons were deflated. Sadness. Because the bunch was really big, I can't bring it back in my little silver baby, I snipped off one and wanted to give it to Gem but a gust of wind blew it out of my car and it flew far, far away. Oh well.. It was beautiful while it lasted.

Birthday's approaching, going out with Nic, Joe, Tania and the rest on the 25th. I think this is the first time I spent my birthday eve with them. :) Yay~


No comments: