Monday, July 10, 2006

Death by sugar

Listening to: Nelly Furtado - Maneater
Feeling: A fever coming along


So G and me decided to drown our sorrows and since we were both cheap AND poor (what a great combo) Your Royal Highness, i.e. me decided to go to TGI Friday's. It's Monday, I freaking know but when a girl needs to drown her sorrow and is so fucking broke, she goes for bottomless ice lemon tea. Yes. Ice lemon tea. Fuck the Long Island Tea. It ain't too good and sets you back by at least RM23 plus tax, tips and what nots. Bottomless ice lemon tea is the new Cosmopolitans baby... (psst... it's only RM6.90 sans tax)

Two sad and bitter 24 year OLD LADIES bitching about men, drinking ice lemon tea and smoking menthols is not a great sight but man... it certainly did do the job. We walked feeling brand new and man hating. Now I wanna go for some lap dances. OK, just joking, it will take Angelina Jolie to turn me into a lesbo. Sorry to disappoint...

OK people, I'm back after being a whiny bitch for a week. Hallelujah! Savour it now, cause it might not last long.

No comments: