Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Views

Listening to: Mariah Carey
Munching on: Jacobs Hi-Cal Slices
Feeling: Slightly crabby

So, it's obviously another slow day in the office and here I am, bllooooooooging. Checked my emails.. Found this little piece of gem from Gigi's multiply blog.

Never Love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.
Gigi had told me this countless times. Well... imho it's pretty cynical BUT it is exceptionally true. (I mean, compared to what Gigi always have to say.. It is pretty true) eheheh. Got my heart broken, still broken, now repairing... and in the process of being broken again. Yay!

When a man has once loved a woman he will do anything for her except continue to love her.
Maybe? Not sure.. Maybe?

He who falls in love meets a worse fate than he who leaps from rock.

This is totally agree. Not only leaping from rocks.. Maybe from the rocks into a pool of molten lava filled with mutated piranhas.

Yeah.. Cynical me..

No comments: