Thursday, June 02, 2005

On Me Being Fat

Listening to: De Lovely Soundtrack (Again!)

On days like these, I wonder why did I even bothered to get out of bed. Should taken MC or something. Was sitting alone in my local Starbucks, nursing my iced latte in one hand and Marlboro Menthol Lights on the other. Decided after a short half an hour that it ain't fun after all.

Was doing some thinking (don't gasp people, I do think), and somehow me being fat kept popping into my head.

An open letter to the thin people:

Dear Twiggies,

I have never offended any of you thin people. In fact, I have always respected you all for your determination to stay thin. I have never dissed anyone of you, why do you diss me? Why do you eye me up and down and laugh at me if I wear a sleeveless tee? Do you think it is amusing that I am 20kgs overweight? Have I laughed at people who are 20kg underweight?

It makes me feel sad for you, who had laughed at my chubby arms, because you are so so so shallow. I hope there is salvation for you.

Your's Faithfully,

The Fat Pig

For the records, I am pretty comfy with who I am pretty or not. Don't come and tell me that I am pretty 'but'.....

Tell me what is beautiful because I have never thought being thin is all to being beautiful.

People make me feel inadequet. Everyone's equal, but then why do I feel as though I am of a different species?

The FAT species <---- (fat is a bad word) heheh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are luminous. You're spirit shines through when you interact with people and that in turn lifts their spirit as well. And when you smile, it makes people smile too. To me, that makes you gorgeous. You are glorious. To hell with those who say otherwise.

Anonymous said...

fat is beautiful. To US the 4Bs!!!

Pinkity said...

Wow, anonymous no.1 that's really sweet. *you made my Friday morning* really.. Now I need to know who u are so I can plant a big wet kiss on you.

Anonymous no.2, I know you're gigi!!!!! :p

Anonymous said...

shut up yi hwa!!! DON'T TELL THE WHOLE WORLD I'M GIGI. STOP SAYING MY NAME GIGI IN A PLACE LIKE THIS OKAY YI HWA??HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pinkity said...

You're crazy Gigi, that's why I know it's you hohoho....

Anonymous said...

To quote you,
"For the records, I am pretty comfy with who I am pretty or not."

If you ARE comfy with who you are and how you are, you shouldn't even have bothered writing this entry.