Thursday, June 30, 2005

Random Photos

Listening to: Fish Leong - Bu shiang suei

Was at Gigi's place a week or two ago and we were playing with her hamsters when we took this picture of the cuties.. Don't you think that they look like they're flying?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heyah!!! I'm coming back at cya!

And there was this fateful Saturday morning when Jin woke me up to go Para Para in Midvalley. Had no food, so stopped by our local Dunkin Donuts. I had Strawberry Frosted ones!!! Yums~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don't you just wanna bite into that?

And there was also one Friday afternoon when Arihito fetched me to Mid Valley for food.. And he gave me this!!! All wrapped by himself.. With 3D details *sweatdrops* scary.. never thought that he would tie his own shoelaces even.. Hmm.. can't resist but to take a picture of it..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is Mr. Octopus on Fire which I have henceforth christened as Oku San

I am obviously very bored and I have more pictures... =_=;

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My desk at work. Oku-san and Piccu-chan at the top. :p

More pictures to come.. I LOVE photobucket!!

1 comment:

chinyew said...

just wanna let you know,
that i'm reading.

-chinyew