Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I am starting to feel very very freaked out with the Friendster horoscope thingy. Maybe I am just seeing what I wanna see. I am such an idiot.


Today's Forecast
How long has it been since you've talked to that old friend? You know, the one who could make you laugh just by glancing at you sideways? (Sniff) Probably far too long. What are you waiting for?


The Bottom Line
Feel like you're flying in a million different directions? Tie up loose ends later. (EH? That is not sound advice)


In Detail
Turn your focus to someone important (I am wondering who is more important in my life. I think I shall ask my mum how her day was later today) in your life. You've got so much going on that quieter types might be lost in the shuffle. Make sure they know how important they are to you, and make some room in your schedule to spend with them. It doesn't have to be a huge amount of time, either -- a ten-minute conversation where you discuss what's going on in their lives and make plans to get together can make a world of difference.

Gem and Gigi must now wanna kill me now. Ahhh~ I wanna kill myself

No comments: