Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Musings on a hazy Wednesday morning

Listening to: Random music from a colleague's computer; at the moment, J.Lo's Play. Excellent!
Feeling: Yawn-ish

Another Wednesday morning. Boy, time sure flies when you're having fun. Not... It's scary how when you look back and now it's already August and you think, 'What had I achieved this year?' Except for achieving higher mileage on my car and drinking record cups of venti latte, nothing. Unless Starbucks is giving out their Best Patron award, I don't think I had not done anything that I am supremely proud about. Sad reflection on a hazy Wednesday morning.

Was browsing through Friendster (the website) and saw this joint horoscope about me and SD6. Oh no...

Joint Horoscope


Image hosted by Photobucket.comYou and SD6 can overcome any bumps on the road.

Okay, you two, now is the time to do some serious house cleaning, from basement to attic. This applies to both your actual dwellings and your mental dealings with one another. In fact, clearing out and cleaning up one space might just inspire you to reach new heights when dealing with the other. So, come on -- isn't there a stuffed-to-the-brim closet that could use airing? And isn't there an old stagnant attitude that could do with a little of the same?

Thought it was pretty true. Shit. I am so starting to believe the Friendster horoscope.

2 comments:

ms3Gem said...

Hey.. I wan the "hug" thingy. How do I do it? I don't have livejournal tho. Still can ar? Btw, you still have to teach me how to load piccies and change my blog's display.

Pinkity said...

You can get it on the 'Get your own hugs' link. You don't need livejournal leh.. I am also using blogger ma...
Loading piccies... Uh, can but requires more time, you can change ur blog in your 'Template' tab leh babe