Monday, September 26, 2005

It is 4am

It is 4 am now and it is a working day tomorrow. Had not been sleeping well for the past few days. Not because of insomnia, more like because I am trying to prolong the day so it will not past into the next so quick.

So many things had been happening, yet the someone that I usually tell things to is not by me. Not that this person don't want to hear about it, but more like because I don't want to share.

It feels so wrong and different. I know it is because of me that this is happening, but I don't think I can comprehend this feeling inside of me.

I know that it is wrong for me to shun this person, but I am still doing it. Because I am spiteful. Because the green eyed monster in me has reared it's ugly head. I wish with all my heart that I can swallow my pride and make the first move to reconcile, but up till today I am still standing on my horrible stubborn side.

Not that that person did not try. This person did. I said 'Give it sometime'. We should... But how long till time runs out?

How long till time refuses to turn back to the time when we were still close?

I know it is my fault, but this feeling inside of me has died and all that is left is emptiness...

So many things to tell, so little time left.

When will this last?

2 comments:

chinyew said...

just let it burn.

-chinyew

ms3Gem said...

Green eyed monster? You sure tht isn't the green-eyed turtle head tht's coming out your bunghole? Hahahaha...
Neways, he ain't the only one you can talk to, is he? You know you have loads of ears open for you to rant inside eg. Me.
Always there, always care *muaks*