Thursday, September 22, 2005

Overheard in Amcorp Mall's newstand

Listening to: Third Eye Blind - How's it gonna be
Feeling: Very amused


Well, was at Amcorp Mall a few days ago and decided to buy a magazine to keep me company. Walked into one of those small newstand manned by indian uncles.

Indian uncle: Ahhh, girl, new Female, Female. Just arrived!

And there I was thinking, damn, I just walked out of the office! So I nodded and smiled at the friendly uncle. I was actually looking for comic books, I wanted to say. But before I could open my mouth, he says...

Indian uncle: Don't want Female? Got Sixteen, Sixteen!!

I was stunned for a while, thinking what the hell is Sixteen. Puzzled I scanned the shelf for this new magazine and saw... a neat stack of SEVENTEEN lying next to Female. At this point... I really wanted to LOL...

I grabbed a copy of Sixteen, paid for it and practically ran out of the shop.

Sarah S will be horrified! HAHAHAHAH... SIXTEEN... SIXTEEN~ Her mag just got younger by a year...

No comments: