Friday, September 09, 2005

On being honest

Listening to: Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill Acoustic *fucking fantastic*
Feeling: Not so fucking fantastic

OK, so I am an honest person. Sue me. I say things that are pretty hard to swallow sometimes, and the worst thing is, I don't know I've just said something wrong. So when people ask me things like, 'Does my butt look big in this?' I might just reply, 'It's not big, it's humongous.'

So that is just me. I would hope my friends be honest with me too. Thruth is a bitter pill to swallow. But it is definately better than getting some sugar coated shit that will just taste sweet now and bitter later.

I am a bitch sometimes

3 comments:

Jason C. said...

i find that its a good thing in you. :D

shoot me whenever you wish to.

ms3Gem said...

Ok... I have to be honest here...


Truth is spelt T R U T H, not thruth.
Hahahaha...

But on a serious note, it is good to be honest to others, when they ask but what you feel inside about certain things, is yours to keep/share.

Pinkity said...

Eh Gem.. My bad... my spelling aint all good yo. I always spell truth that way.. Only to be corrected by Microsoft Words.. hahah So you're like my Microsoft Words.. Yay~