Thursday, July 14, 2005

'Are you mad?' (at me?)

Listening to: Random Japanese R&B
Feeling: Lost and confused

A few posts back I have declared that the 4years and 11months curse is lifted. It has indeed lifted but I think I am suffering from the withdrawal symptoms. I miss the feeling that warms my tummy. Sad but true. And I sorta feel sad whenever I hear him talking to some other girl. Wait a minute, am I not over him? Am I? Or am I not? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Yesterday's conversation went like this

Him: Was on the phone with someone just now, sorry for the late reply. I can't make it anyway

Me: It's ok. But it's only on the weekend. Really?

Him: I've got plans for the weekend, plus don't really feel like going for a trip at the moment. Really sorry

Me: *sigh of resignation* It's ok. Nights and sweet dreams

Him: Really sorry. Are you mad?

Me: Not at all.. Stop saying sorry. It's not your fault. I'm not mad. Jst thinking bout some stuff

Him: Sorry. Really really sorry

Conversation went on with him saying lots of 'sorrys' and 'really really sorrys'. Honestly. It's not that I am pissed that you are not going. Am just very confused over the lost of feeling that I had for him. I think I have changed. Alot. Maybe. Not sure. Unsure. Yeah.

AHHHHHH.. gonna go for blood donation now.

No comments: