Friday, October 14, 2005

Depressed over nothing

Listening to: Evil Hitler's voice
Feeling: Depressingly bored

OMG, I've never thought that these words would cross my mind, but I am so fecking bored. Can you imagine having nothing to do from the moment you step into the office until you leave the office? No, I can't sleep and definitely cannot loiter around for the the fear of having politics to deal with...

The Cold War continues...

Pink - 1 Hitler - 1

Still at a draw. Haiyah, so boring.

Still waiting for other mags to reply. And that itself is mental torture. *think the Nazis and POWs* It's painful to sit and wait while people around me runs around in a flurry of activities. Seems and Sarah S told me to sit back and enjoy. It ws pretty enjoyable for the first few HOURS... after sitting pretty till the day ends, I feel useless. Man.. I think this is Hitler's guerilla tactic to get me to go.

So after 2 weeks of bumming, I am officially depressed. The moment I walk into the office, I feel like I want to run out, yes, RUN out. No shit. If not for the people (minus a few), I would have died. Of boredom. And lack of self esteem.

All I'm doing now is just blogging and chatting everyday. Don't envy me, I'm not being a bitch, try it for a week, you'll prolly last about 3 days. Sighs...

Dying...

Dying...

Dead.

No comments: