Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Penjual Ikan

Listening to: The Bee Gees - Lonely Days
Feeling: Melanchonic (did I spell that right?)


I feel like such a selfish whining bitch right now. Had a chat with Joe just now. She was surfing around and found this guy's blog. Apparently this guy passed away and people were leaving eulogies on his site. So me being the ke-poh asked Joe for the website so I can see what's the big hoo hah.

It looks like one of those normal looking blogs. A few pictures of him in clubs, with friends, things like that. The only thing that was different was the last two posts were eulogies from his friends to him, posted by a guest blogger.

Heck, my God. I can feel tears.

I don't even know this fella. The last post was by him, pretty optimistic and with pictures of his condition. (He had cancer BTW) Next thing you know, he's gone.

I don't know who he is, I don't know how he's nice to his friends. I don't know what happened but I feel a sudden connection to this guy

Rest in Peace, David Thong

http://thongdavid.blogspot.com/

My worries are just miniscule compared to what he had. And he had been so brave. To be able to blog about his illness, I think he is just amazing. Now every time something goes wrong, I should just say to myself,

'BOO-FREAKING-HOO. Too bad if your boss is a biatch. At least you're still alive. BOO-FREAKING-HOO if Homeboy decides get someone new. At least you're still alive.'

So much more time to experience and explore this long journey called life.

Appreciate

No comments: